Kernersville (336) 904-0096 Mocksville (336) 936-8129

July 14, 2021

6. What other documents must I provide the school when I enroll?

The following items must be completed and submitted at the time of enrollment:

  • Proof of US Citizenship – Birth Certificate, Voter’s Registration Card, or US Passport
  • Social Security Card
  • Drivers License or Picture ID

The school reserves the right to reject applicants if the items listed above are not successfully completed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *